ITEM FEATURE: SAILCLOTH TENT
This week we are featuring one of our absolute favorite rental items, our new sailcloth tent! We added this special tent to our inventory last year but with 2020 being the year that it was... it did not get set up nearly as much as we had hoped. But things are looking up and we cannot wait to see at all of the upcoming events this year!
We have a lot of tents in our inventory, ranging from a 10x10 to a 40x120 and almost every size in-between. They are traditional white vinyl tents and some of our most popular rentals. But the sailcloth is unlike all of the others. While it is a bit more expensive than the other styles, it's worth every dollar in our opinion because of it's elegant design and feel.
What makes it so special you ask? Here are just a few reasons why it's a "must-have" for your big event.
- Vintage charm and one-of-a-kind appeal
- Translucent top provides an airy feel during the day and a breathtaking ambiance and glow at night
- Faux wood poles add a unique and stylish touch to the typical aluminum poles
- Sculpted peaks and eaves create an open, airy feeling with beautiful sunburst details in the stitching
- Rounded ends allowing for graceful curves inside and out
The sailcloth tent come in 3 different sizes: 44x44, 44x64, and 44x84. It is a pole-style tent so it has to be used on grass and not pavement. Because of it's larger size options, you can fit between 100-320 guests at tables and chairs. If you're not sure what size tent you need please give us a call, read the blog post, or check out the handy tent calculator on our website!
We are in LOVE with this tent and we are floored to have it in our inventory. It's the perfect addition to your outdoor event! Interested in renting this tent for your event? Let us know!!